- Do you have a desire to improve modern practices in agriculture? Learning in our Master of Science (Agricultural Science) degree, you will develop an understanding of both national and global challenges associated with agricultural production.
- With Australia’s current decline in water ability and quality, there is a strong demand for educated professionals with knowledge of contemporary agricultural approaches.
- Expand your knowledge in climate risk analysis, food security in the 21st century, soil mechanics and emerging technologies in agriculture, which will put you at the forefront of establishing sustainable agroecosystems.
You will have the opportunity to decide between two different pathways of study in your masters degree:
- Research Project track — the Research Project track equips you with research skills and allows you to develop a research thesis through a project in your chosen disciplinary application area.
- Research Training track — the Research Training track allows you to develop your research capability and gain specialised cognitive and technical skills to prepare for a professional career in science.