Master in Clinical PharmacyGulf Medical University
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
- Tuition Fee AED 18,009
- Country Rank#12
- Duration24 Months
- Score IELTS: 6 TOEFL: 79
GMU has been offering the Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program since 2008. With 10 years of experience, it is now in a position to provide excellent Clinical Pharmacy training at the master level especially with its own teaching hospitals and clinics in the UAE. Thumbay group of teaching hospitals have diverse patients and trained clinical preceptors for high quality advanced experiential learning.
GMU, being one of the leading Medical Universities in the region, offers multi-professional clinical research opportunities that impact clinical practice and are published in high-quality international journals.
For working pharmacists, the study plan is flexible to complete all the courses in 4 or 5 semesters. All classes are in the evenings and/or weekends.
- Highest quality & most affordable program in the UAE.
- Flexible payment plan.
- The program designed for working professionals.
- Collaboration with Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi and Virginia Commonwealth University, US.
- On Campus Thumbay University Hospital.
- Preferred training site for national and international clinical pharmacy students.
- Experienced faculty with potential master research in collaboration with US institutions.
- Leading to specializations in Cardiology, ID, Oncology, PN, Nephrology, and Pharmacy Administration.
Cost Of Studying At Gulf Medical University
Interest rates as low as 8.9% *
Loan Amount Disbursed