Sports Performance MScUniversity of Limerick
- Tuition Fee € 12,850
- Country Rank#4
- Duration12 Months
- Score IELTS: 6.5 TOEFL: 90
The aims and objectives of this programme, which includes a professional strength & conditioning (accredited) qualification, reflect our commitment to the development of insightful, competent, critical and reflective sports performance practitioners who have the following dispositions, skills, and content knowledge:
- Display originality and insight in the field of strength and conditioning for team and individual sports.
- Demonstrate the skills of utilising video notational analysis to provide feedback to individuals participating in strength sports and/or in a strength training environment.
- Understand nutritional planning for elite sports performance.
- Understand psychological principles underlying elite sports performance and demonstrate the application of psychological skills training to optimise sports performance
- Construct a variety of integrated training practices combining sport-specific skills and related conditioning challenges to optimise player development and progression.
- Demonstrate an appreciation of current research within the area of speed sports.
- Organise and perform lab and field-based skills related to research on selected human movement activity and defend the results.
- Graduates will develop a sound understanding of the physiology, psychology and biomechanics background behind sports performance for speed, endurance, team and strength sports.
Cost Of Studying At University of Limerick
Interest rates as low as 8.9% *
Loan Amount Disbursed