Software Engineering MScUniversity of Limerick
- Tuition Fee € 16,900
- Country Rank#4
- Duration12 Months
- Score IELTS: 6.5 TOEFL: 90
Software Engineering involves the application of specialised knowledge and skills to develop different kinds of large, complex software systems. There is continuous demand for software engineering graduates both internationally and nationally. This course will provide an opportunity for students to gain up-to-date knowledge and skills in software engineering. Students will develop their ability to critically evaluate current software engineering research. The course consists of both a taught component and a project. It will equip graduates with a detailed knowledge of the theories, processes, methods and techniques of building high-quality software in a cost-effective manner.
- To equip graduates with a detailed knowledge of the theories, processes, methods and techniques of building high-quality software in a cost-effective manner.
- To increase the awareness of the opportunities offered by current research in Software Engineering and its application to current practice.
- To meet industry's needs for graduates having the above qualities.
- To enhance graduates existing educational base and employment prospects.
Cost Of Studying At University of Limerick
Interest rates as low as 8.9% *
Loan Amount Disbursed