Mechanical Engineering MScUniversity of Limerick
- Tuition Fee € 16,900
- Country Rank#4
- Duration12 Months
- Score IELTS: 6.5 TOEFL: 90
The M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering provides training in advanced topics in Mechanical Engineering. The programme has been tailored to meet the needs of the mechanical engineering sector, which requires graduates with high-level skills in design, analysis and testing. In addition, the course fulfils the requirements of Engineers Ireland for a Master’s degree in an engineering discipline as the minimum educational standard for Chartered Engineer status. Graduates of the programme are highly sought-after by major Irish and multinational companies across a wide range of sectors –automotive, aerospace, biomedical, manufacturing, energy, construction, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
This programme provides detailed knowledge of advanced methods in Mechanical Engineering including theoretical foundations, computational and experimental methods and engineering applications.
- To equip graduates with a detailed knowledge of advanced methods in mechanical engineering, including theoretical foundations, computational and experimental methods and engineering applications.
- To meet the industrial need for graduates with the above qualities at a Master's level.
- To increase awareness of the opportunities offered by current research in Mechanical Engineering and its application to current practice.
- To enhance graduates' existing educational base and employment prospects.
Cost Of Studying At University of Limerick
Interest rates as low as 8.9% *
Loan Amount Disbursed