Health Informatics MScUniversity of Limerick
- Tuition Fee € 18,100
- Country Rank#4
- Duration12 Months
- Score IELTS: 6.5 TOEFL: 90
Health informatics is a multi-disciplinary, multi-dimensional field. This field focuses on the creation, modelling, management and sharing of health data and knowledge to support data analysis and timely decision making in medicine and health care together with the information science and technology to support these tasks. It is not solely a technical discipline but focuses on the relationship between the technology and its use in real-world settings i.e. solutions are designed in context, taking into account the social, cultural and organisational settings in which computing and information technology will be used in health care sectors.
The M.Sc. in Health Informatics aims to equip graduates with the skills, knowledge and abilities to:
- Evaluate the opportunities and limitations of health care technology and of its impact in improving the efficiency,
- cost- effectiveness, safety and quality of health care delivery.
- Express user requirements for health care information systems.
- Integrate computing and managerial knowledge and experience with health-related knowledge and experience.
- Ensure compliance with the standards and regulations governing systems in this domain.
- Formulate, evaluate and apply evidence-based solutions in the delivery of health care.
Cost Of Studying At University of Limerick
Interest rates as low as 8.9% *
Loan Amount Disbursed