Bachelor of Science in Applied PhysicsUniversity of Limerick
- Tuition Fee € 17,200
- Country Rank#4
- Duration48 Months
- Score IELTS: 6.5 TOEFL: 90
Are you the type of person who enjoys understanding the details of how current technologies work? Would you like to use this understanding to develop new technologies and applications? Do you want to have flexibility in choosing your career? If so, this programme might suit you.
In short, the top reasons for studying applied physics at UL are:
- A pragmatic balance between fundamental and applied aspects of physics.
- Strong emphasis on problem-solving skills making graduates highly desirable as employees in industry, academia and research.
- Strong engagement in research ensuring that graduates are up to date with the latest developments in applied physics.
- Outstanding links with local industry for cooperative placement, collaborative research and employment.
- A friendly, collaborative, and highly collegial environment that stimulates innovative thinking and promotes the highest standard of accomplishment in tackling challenges.
Cost Of Studying At University of Limerick
Interest rates as low as 8.9% *
Loan Amount Disbursed