Aeronautical Engineering MScUniversity of Limerick
- Tuition Fee € 16,900
- Country Rank#4
- Duration12 Months
- Score IELTS: 6.5 TOEFL: 90
The program will enable our graduates to have the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to technical problems using their engineering expertise. Using their aeronautical engineering knowledge they will be able to apply new technological developments to the design, manufacture, testing, operation and maintenance of aircraft.
- To equip graduates with a detailed knowledge of advanced methods in aeronautical engineering, including theoretical foundations, computational and experimental methods and engineering applications.
- To meet industrial need for graduates with the above qualities at a Master's level.
- To increase awareness of the opportunities offered by current research in Aeronautical Engineering and its application to current practice.
- To fulfil the Engineers Ireland requirements for a Master's degree in an engineering discipline as a minimum educational standard for Chartered Engineer status.
- To enhance graduates' existing educational base and employment prospects.
Cost Of Studying At University of Limerick
Interest rates as low as 8.9% *
Loan Amount Disbursed