This scholarship is applicable for Masters Degree
This scholarship is applicable for the following courses in Bangor University in UK
- MBA International Business
- MBA Banking and Finance
- International Marketing (MBA)
- Management (MBA)
- Finance (MBA)
- MSc Management and Finance
- Business and Marketing MA
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Psychology
- MSc Clinical and Health Psychology
- LLM Law
- LLM Law and Banking
- LLM International Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Law
- MSc Broadband and Optical Communications
- MSc in Electronic Engineering
- International Media and Management MSc
- MSc Environmental and Business Management
- Students must have met all the academic and other conditions of their offer by 1st September, 2021 (unless studying a Pre-sessional English course with ELCOS).
- Half of the scholarship amount will be offered in the form of a reduction in tuition fees and the remaining half as a contribution towards the cost of University managed accommodation.
- Students not taking up a place in university managed accommodation will forfeit 50% of the scholarship (except in exceptional circumstances where university accommodation would not be a suitable option).This scholarship will replace any previous scholarship awarded by Bangor University for September 2021 entry and will NOT be in addition to.
- Students must be paying International Tuition Fee levels.
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as students and in later years as alumni.
- The scholarship is only valid for students starting their studies in September 2021 and cannot be carried over to the following academic year.
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion
Step 1: You MUST have an offer to study at Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 3: Complete the Vice-Chancellor scholarship application form before the deadline (15 May 2022, 5pm UK time).
Step 4: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the academic school to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed by the 15th June, 2022.
Step 5: Scholarship winners will be required to complete a scholarship acceptance form and pay their tuition fee deposit (listed on your offer letter) within two weeks of the scholarship offer.