The University of Konstanz invites applications for the University of Konstanz - ZUKOnnect Fellowship 2021 from students who hold a doctorate degree or doctoral students in the last year. The fellows will get an opportunity to extend their research networks and to get to know the research environment at the University of Konstanz, without losing their ties to their university. A stipend of EUR 1.200 and EUR 2.000 will be given to doctoral and post-doctoral researchers respectively along with travel costs and access to several possessions of the University of Konstanz.
- A stipend of EUR 1.200 per month for doctoral students and EUR 2.000 for postdoctoral researchers
- The economy class standard expense to Konstanz and return
- Access to events organized by the Zukunftskolleg
- Access to Library material
- Access to IT services
- Access to research support services via Research support
- After the research stay at the Zukunftskolleg, ZUKOnnect Fellows can extend their affiliation with a digital fellowship for an additional 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Short description or summary of the current research project (maximum 3 pages)
- Reference letter from home university
- Applications will be evaluated based on the selection criteria decided by the selection panel
- Preference will be given to applicants who plan to team up with one of the current Zukunftskolleg Fellows
Terms and Conditions
- Recipient shall stay in Konstanz or nearby throughout the ZUKOnnect Fellowship (the Welcome Centre of the University of Konstanz will offer support with all organizational aspects of relocating to Konstanz);
- Recipient shall actively contribute to the interdisciplinary dialogue at the Zukunftskolleg during the weekly Jour Fixe meetings (during the semester);
- Recipient shall interact with fellows and researchers in relevant departments at the University of Konstanz;
- Recipient shall give a presentation in a seminar or a public lecture;
- Recipient shall acknowledge Zukunftskolleg support in any publications resulting from the stay;
- Recipient shall write a short report on his/ her activities and achievements (within 6 months of completing his/ her ZUKOnnect Fellowship).
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Fill in the required details.
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 4: Submit the application.