University of Bristol, UK invites applications for University of Bristol Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary 2021 from full-time postgraduate students. The aim of this bursary is to support international students studying for a postgraduate qualification in Social Sciences and Law. Selected students will get GBP 3,000 as a living cost bursary.
GBP 3,000 as living cost bursary
Selection will be based on academic merit, essay questions, and the data statement.
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a living cost bursary and is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- If the amount of scholarship awarded is more than the cost of the tuition fees, the tuition fees will be covered in full and any remainder will not be issued.
- Undergraduate scholarships (unless otherwise stated) will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol (not including placement years), subject to satisfactory attainment throughout the programme.
- Scholars who defer their studies cannot defer their scholarship.
- Scholars agree to act as a good ambassador for the University of Bristol and at times will be asked to participate in events or promotional activities. Any involvement in these activities will take up no more than 5 hours per term.
- The University of Bristol reserves the right to update or amend its scholarship awards without notice, based on the availability and quality of applications that are received.
- If a candidate applies for the Michael Wong Pakshong Bursary, he/she will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship. There is no need to submit two separate applications.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by January, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Follow the steps below to apply for the bursary:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents
Step 4: Submit the application