University of Bristol, UK invites applications for University of Bristol Global Accounting and Finance Undergraduate Scholarships 2021 from full-time undergraduate students. The aim of this scholarship is to support international students studying for an undergraduate qualification in Accounting and Finance. Selected students will get GBP 5,000.
Ten scholarships of GBP 5000 each
Selection will be based on academic merit, essay questions, and the data statement.
Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, scholarships will be given in the form of a tuition fee discount and are non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
- If the amount of scholarship awarded is more than the cost of the tuition fees, the tuition fees will be covered in full and any remainder will not be issued.
- Undergraduate scholarships (unless otherwise stated) will be awarded for all years of undergraduate study taking place at the University of Bristol (not including placement years), subject to satisfactory attainment throughout the program.
- Scholars who defer their studies cannot defer their scholarship.
- Scholars agree to act as a good ambassador for the University of Bristol and at times will be asked to participate in events or promotional activities. Any involvement in these activities will take up no more than 5 hours per term.
- The University of Bristol reserves the right to update or amend its scholarship awards without notice, based on the availability and quality of applications that are received.
- If a candidate applies for the Global Accounting and Finance Scholarship, he/she will also automatically be considered for the Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship. There is no need to submit two separate applications.
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below.
Step 2: Fill in the required details
Step 3: Upload the supporting documents
Step 4: Submit the application