- This scholarship is available to home/EU and international rated applicants who will start in the 2021/2022 academic year
Applicable course, university and country
This scholarship is applicable for Masters Degree
This scholarship is applicable for the following courses in University of Leeds in UK
- Applicable to all postgraduate courses within the School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
Exam name.- Indicates if exam is required and cutoff (if any)
12 - Required
UG - Required
- Applicants will be considered on the basis of academic merit, also taking into consideration the applicant’s relevant experience, references, and supporting statement
How To Apply
- Applicants will be asked to submit a statement as part of the application where you can give your reasons for applying to this particular program of study at the University of Leeds, and state how it best meets your objectives
- Application Process: Applicants must download the application form & return this form to the School of Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science
This scholarship needs a separate external application.
Please note that these dates could be in local country times and may not be IST (Indian standard time).