Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini International Postdoctoral Fellowships in France, 2021 is offered for Post Doc degree in the field of Eligible courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Apr 2021. This scholarship is provided by Pasteur Institute and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Salary and Health Insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
The Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini postdoctoral program supports two-year fellowships as part of the Emile Roux funds and Mrs. Paola Marchetti-Cantarini’s legacy in memory of her late husband Mr. Manlio Cantarini. These fellowships are dedicated to postdoctoral researchers aiming to conduct research projects in Institut Pasteur (IP) research entities on the Paris campus.
Benefits of the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini International Postdoctoral Fellowships in France, 2021:
Successful applicants of the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini International Postdoctoral Fellowships in France, 2021 will receive the following benefits-
The last date to apply for the Pasteur-Roux-Cantarini International Postdoctoral Fellowships in France, 2021 is 1st April 2021.
Candidates’ application files should include:
1. APPLICATION FORM duly completed. This application consists of the following components:
1) Applicant information (updated CV, academic background, list of publications, summary of past research performed)
2) Project proposal (summary and detailed description)
3) Presentation letter from the host IP research entitity head
4) Scanned copy of the candidate’s passport or ID (pages showing your photograph and your identification)
5) Names of up to three references (mentors or advisors)
Complete application should be submitted in .pdf format and named as follow: Applicant’s SURNAME Name_ Lab Head’s SURNAME.pdf (example: SMITH John_Lab CARTER).
Applications should be sent before April 1st, 2021 (1:00 PM) to firstname.lastname@example.org