The Mahindra Humanities Center at Harvard University, Cambridge invites applications for one-year Mahindra Humanities Center Postdoctoral Fellowships 2021-22 in connection with the Center’s Andrew W. Mellon Foundation seminar on the topic of migration and the humanities. The students having a doctoral (PhD) degree can apply for this fellowship. Selected fellows will receive a stipend of USD 65,000 and other benefits.
- Stipend of USD 65,000
- Medical insurance
- USD 2,500 as additional research support
- USD 1,500 as moving expenses for those who are not already in residence in Greater Boston
- Curriculum vitae
- A statement of the research project (1,000-3,000 words)
- One chapter or article-length writing sample (no longer than 40 pages)
- Names and contact information of three referees
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Have received a doctorate or terminal degree in or after May 2017
- Demonstrate that he/she has completed all requirements for a terminal degree by August 1, 2020 (In case, the applicant does not have a doctorate or terminal degree)
Selections will be based on the research project and writing sample provided with the application form.
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
- Click on the Apply now..
- Provide the required information.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.