KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Doctorate Scholarship - 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All the courses offered at the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 04 May 2021. This scholarship is provided by State University of Malang (Universitas Negeri Malang) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Tuition fees and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all the applicants from developing countries.
KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s in Indonesian universities. This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
Value of the KNB (Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Doctorate Scholarship - 2021:
Successful applicants will have the following benefits:
1. A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
2. A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Certificate(s);
3. A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s);
4. A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate
General of Indonesia;
5. A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
6. A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
7. A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 /
TOEIC of 700).
Submit the offer letter by attaching a scanned copy of passport, academic certificate(s), and academic transcript(s) to the Indonesian Representative (The Embassy of The Republic of Indonesia or Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia) in the relevant country to obtain a Letter of Recommendation from the Indonesian Representative as the main requirement to continue the registration process.