KIT Scholarship Fund, 2021-22 is offered for Masters degree in the field of International Health, Public Health. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Royal Tropical Institute (Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen (KIT)) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 17,700 euros . This scholarship is open for: Open to students from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Royal Tropical Institute (Koninklijk Instituut voor de Tropen (KIT))
- Deadline: 31 Mar 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 17,700 euros
Royal Tropical Institute is offering KIT Scholarship Fund, 2021-22 to students from low-income countries to pursue a Master’s program at KIT.
Deadline of KIT Scholarship Fund, 2021-22:
The last date to apply for the KIT Scholarship Fund, 2021-22 is 31st March 2021.
- Only accepted applicants for the Master in International Health or Master of Public Health(MPH: track in Health Systems Policy and Management, or MPH: track in Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights) can apply for this scholarship. This means you have to apply first to the masters programme of your choice to obtain academic admission.
- In order to apply for this scholarship you need to have a proven source of co-funding can apply for this scholarship. The selection of candidates will be made from applicants with proven funding to cover all costs involved for their studies (applicants should be able to cover the remaining costs of approx. 17.000 Euro. For exact costs applicants should read the financial statement that they received with their conditional letter of admission).
- Make sure you fulfill all requirements before starting the application procedure. If you do not fulfill all the requirements your application will unfortunately not be considered.
If you have not yet obtained academic admission to the masters programme of your choice please make sure to apply as soon as possible for admission in our online application system via the webpage of the masters programme. (Please note that this scholarship is only available for the full-time programme for the Master of Public Health or Master of International Health)
After you have been admitted to the masters programme, upload the following documents in your existing file to the KIT online application system:
- A motivation letter: Why you are applying to KIT Scholarship Fund and how you plan to use the skills acquired to the advantage of the public case. (Upload your letter in your file in KIT online application system with clear title: ‘Your name, Motivation KIT Scholarship Fund application 2021’)
- Write a 500-700 word essay describing a public health problem you have experienced in the last two years that you would like to discuss or address in the course. Explain how this problem has consequences for the community and the health system. (Upload your essay in your file in online application system with clear title: ‘Your name, Essay KIT Scholarship Fund application 2021’
- Proof of financing for the remaining part of the funding (approximately 17,000 Euro. Check the financial statement you received with your admission letter for the exact sum). This proof of financing can be bank statements, a letter of financial support by another scholarship provider, employer or other source of financing. If the proof of financing is using an other currency, make sure to add a correct conversion to Euro with the conversion date. (Upload your files with clear title ‘Your name, Proof of Funding KIT Scholarship Fund application 2021).
IMPORTANT: If you are selected for the KIT Scholarship Fund you will be asked to transfer the remaining sum not covered by the allocated scholarship to KIT before 25 April 2021. Please take this into account when you apply. The reason for this is that NL immigration services have strict rules w.r.t. proven financing of students. And timing is short to arrange for visum, accommodation and other practical matters.
- Please note that your application will NOT be processed if these documents are not part of your application file and if the previous steps were not followed. Upload your documents in the online application system before 31 March 2021.
After you have followed the previous actions from step 2: Please fill in the separate registration form below for the application to the partial scholarship from KIT Scholarship Fund before 31 March 2021.