- The scholarship is offered by the Kelley School of Business to the first-year students of Full-time MBA and is renewable for the second year also
Applicable course, university and country
This scholarship is applicable for Masters Degree
This scholarship is applicable for the following courses in Indiana University in USA
Type of documents Indicates if this type of document is required to be submitted
Financial/Tax Documents Required
Official transcripts Required
- Applicants need to contact one individual to submit a recommendation on their behalf
- A current or recent supervisor is preferred
- Applicants need to submit three mandatory essays and one optional essay:-
- Discuss the immediate post-MBA professional goals. How will the professional experience of the applicant, when combined with a Kelley MBA degree, allow him/her to achieve these goals? Should the short-term goals he/she has identified not materialize, what alternate career paths might he/she consider? (500 words)
- Respond to one of the following short essay prompts (300 words)
- My greatest memory is...
- I'm most afraid of...
- My greatest challenge has been...
- I'm most proud of...
- Applicants are required to share a brief fact about themselves that their classmates would find interesting, surprising, or noteworthy. (25 words)
- Is there anything else that candidate thinks the university should know, he/she can write it as well in 300 words (optional)
- CV- Applicants are encouraged to limit the resume to two pages, whereas one-page resumes are preferred
- International Student Financial Documentation
- A scanned copy of the official transcripts from every college or university attended
- The scanned documents must be clearly legible and sized to print on standard 8½-by-11-inch paper
- If the transcripts are in languages other than English, also submit translated versions
- Scanned copies of your unofficial GMAT or GRE score
- Proof of English language proficiency
Students will be auto-considered for this scholarship when they apply for the courses on which this scholarship is applicable. No separate application is needed.