Hanze Scholarship 2020 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Apr 2021. This scholarship is provided by Hanze University of Applied Sciences and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, € 10,000 per academic year. . This scholarship is open for: Open to non-EEA applicants.
- Degree: Masters
- Provided by: Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Deadline: 30 Apr 2021
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, € 10,000 per academic year.
The objective of the Hanze Scholarship 2021 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at University.
- European Master in Renewable Energy
- European Master in Sustainable Energy System Management
- Master Data Science for Life Sciences
- Master Energy for Society
- Master in Fine Art and Design: MADtech
- Master in Fine Art and Design: Painting
- Master of International Communication
- Master of Music
- Master Smart Systems Engineering
- MSc in Business Studies - Interdisciplinary Business Professional
Value of Hanze Scholarship 2021:
- The successful applicants of Hanze Scholarship 2021 will receive € 10,000 per academic year.
- The Hanze Scholarship is a contribution towards to costs of living and cannot be used to reduce the tuition fee.