- The Eric Dalius Giving is aimed at supporting talented and motivated scholars so that they could obtain skills and sound knowledge required for sustainable development and success as an entrepreneur
- Financial support would be provided exclusively to students who are specializing in entrepreneurship or marketing at a university or college in the U.S.A
Applicable course, university and country
- This scholarship is applicable for Bachelors Degree
- This scholarship is applicable for all universities in USA
- This giving is exclusive to students who are specializing in entrepreneurship or marketing at a university or college in the U.S.A
No specific eligibility requirement mentioned on the Scholarship site, student profile will be evaluated on a case by case basis.
How To Apply
Type of documents Indicates if this type of document is required to be submitted
- Applicants must submit a copy of the original proof of enrollment in their present post-secondary institution
- The student must compose an original and compact essay within around 800 words explaining his professional goals and how he thinks he could contribute to the current business scenario
- Essay Topic: Your Goals as an Entrepreneur & How Could You Contribute To the Current Business Scenario
- All submissions must be sent via emails as basically a Word Document to email@example.com.
- Kindly furnish all the necessary details and submit them with your original essay.
- Complete Name
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Graduation Date (YYYY.MM.DD)
- The accredited or recognized college or university you are currently enrolled at.
- Your existing GPA
This scholarship needs a separate external application.