ECC Diploma Scholarship
Edith Cowan University

All Nationalities
GDip (Graduate Diploma)

Scholarship Overview

ECC Diploma Scholarship is offered for Diploma degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Edith Cowan University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.

  • Degree: Diploma
  • Provided by: Edith Cowan University
  • Deadline: Always Open
  • Scholarship value: Partial Funding, 10% of tuition fees

The Edith Cowan College(ECC) Pathway Scholarship is offered to all international students commencing a Diploma program with ECC.

Benefits of the ECC Pathway Scholarship:  The scholarship offers a 10% reduction in your tuition fees for all Diploma (Year 2) units undertaken at ECC.


  • Applicant must be an international student.
  • Applicant must be a new student commencing an ECC Diploma program, in either Trimester 3 (October) 2020, Trimester 1 (February) 2021, Trimester 2 (June) 2021, or Trimester 3 (October) 2021.
  • Applicant must be enrolling into an ECC Diploma program for the first time.

How To Apply

  1. Complete an online application form using the 'Apply Today' button on the ECC website or complete a ECC application form from a ECC brochure.

  2. Attach certified copies of:

    • all academic qualifications (including school reports and official examination certificates)

    • English test results or other evidence of English competency (if applicable)

    • any relevant employment documents (if applicable)

    Australian students must also supply proof of citizenship or permanent residency, such as a certified copy of your birth certificate, passport, citizenship certificate or visa.

  3. Send your application and documents to ECC or one of our representative offices. ECC's postal address is listed on the Application form.
    Certified translations must accompany any documents that are not in English. Make sure that you add your current name to any information obtained under a former name. Copies may be certified by:

    • the official records department of the institution that originally issued the documents

    • a Justice of the Peace or Public Notary

    • an authorised ECC representative

    • a staff member of an overseas Australian High Commission, Embassy or Consulate