Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2021 is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Melbourne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $50,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all Female applicants.
Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2021 is designed to attract top women executives to the prestigious Senior Executive MBA program at the University of Melbourne. The purpose of this scholarship is to make an effort to promote gender diversity at senior levels. Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2021 allows senior women executives to make their mark at the very top of their field.
Value of Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2021:
Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2021 provides a partial tuition fee worth $50,000 to the successful recipients.
Eligibility for Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2021:
Note: Eligible program applicants for Dean’s Scholarship for Women and Management 2020 are automatically considered.
University application fee The University of Melbourne charges an application fee of AU$100 to all applicants. Study Options can waive this fee for qualified candidates, so please do not enter payment details on the form when applying to the University with Study Options.
If you are not eligible for a fee waiver, a member of the Study Options team will be in touch to advise once your application has been received and checked. If you have any queries please contact us on email@example.com or 020 7353 7200.
How to apply Complete this form on screen, or print and complete it. Please email the completed form and scans of the supporting documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org If you do not have access to a scanner, please take a clear photo of each page and document on your phone, and email the images to email@example.com If neither of these are possible please post your forms and original documents to us as hard copy.
Please post to Study Options, 83 Alma Road, Clifton, Bristol, BS8 2DP. Supporting documents required for postgraduate (masters) applications:
1. A photocopy of the personal details page of your passport
2. Original academic transcripts for each year of your degree (a transcript is an official list, issued by the university, of the subjects you've studied and the grades obtained). Transcripts should carry an explanation of the university's grading system on the back. If they don't, please provide one separately.
3. Original bachelors completion certificate.
4. A CV, detailing any relevant work experience.
5. A personal statement (please aim for a maximum of 400-500 words).
1. If further material or documents are required, Study Options will be in touch to request these after we have received and checked the application.
2. All academic documents must be submitted as originals, we can’t accept photocopies. We’ll make certified copies to send with your application, and will return the originals by recorded delivery. To ensure their safe arrival, please send your documents to us by recorded delivery.
3. Please use this form to apply for undergraduate (bachelor) degrees and postgraduate degrees by coursework (masters and graduate diplomas). Do not use this form if you are a research student, or if you are a citizen or permanent resident of Australia or New Zealand. If you have any questions or problems making your application please contact a student advisor at Study Options on 020 7353 7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org