- Deakin is offering a 20% scholarship to students with exceptional academic achievements to pay for their university fees and all study costs
- This scholarship is available for the normal duration of the course
- This scholarship is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions which will be specified in the acceptance form
Applicable course, university and country
This scholarship is applicable for Bachelors Degree
This scholarship is applicable for the following courses in Deakin University in Australia
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Communication (Advertising)
- Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor of Marketing (Psychology)
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Medical Imaging
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- This scholarship is applicable for all the undergraduate courses offered by the university
To be eligible for the Deakin India 20% Undergraduate Scholarship, candidates must enroll in full-time bachelor-level programs at Deakin University. There are no age-based restrictions.
In addition to the aforementioned criteria, an applicant has to fulfill the following conditions:
- Must be an Indian resident
- Must be living in India at the time of application.
- The application must be made through a Deakin University authorized agent officially licensed in India*.
- Must have an average score of 70-79.9% in XII, as listed by the National Office for Overseas Skills Recognition (NOOSR).
- If you have a score of 80% or above in XII, then you are eligible for Deakin India 25% merit scholarship.
*There are more than 140 Deakin representatives in India located in Kerala, Ahmedabad, New Delhi, Ludhiana, Vijayawada, and many other states.
How To Apply
Type of documents. Indicates if this type of document is required to be submitted
Official transcripts Required
- Students who meet the selection and eligibility criteria will automatically receive a 20% fee reduction to the total indicative tuition fee stated in the offer letter
Students will be auto-considered for this scholarship when they apply for the courses on which this scholarship is applicable. No separate application is needed.