CSIRO Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of STEM programs. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per year plus an operating budget of AUD 10,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian Aboriginals or Torres Strait Islander descendants.
- Degree: Masters, PhD
- Provided by: The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, AUD 7,000 per year plus an operating budget of AUD 10,000 per year
- Applicants are expected to submit a written report on their research abroad with three months of their return to Australia.
- Successful candidates will have a chance to give a short speech at a CSIRO Alumni meeting.
Value of CSIRO Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2020:
- The successful applicants of CSIRO Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia, 2020 will receive:
- Top-up Scholarship of AUD 7,000 per year.
- An operating budget of AUD 10,000 per year.
To apply, please prepare ONE document which includes all of the following:
- your cover letter and CV/resume (which includes the names and contact details of two previous supervisors or academic/ professional referees);
- the name of your university and university supervisor (if known)
- your preferred CSIRO Business Unit and supervisor (if known); and
- an outline of your longer-term career aspirations and detail how this program will help you achieve them.
After preparing the above document please return to the advertisement and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to either create a Candidate Profile or to login to your current account. Enter your personal details and then click ‘Next’ to move to the application form:
- complete the form and upload the one document you prepared as requested above in the field labelled ‘Resume and cover letter’
- upload your latest academic results in the ‘Requested Information‘ field.
- upload your confirmation of enrolment OR letter of offer from an Australian university in the ‘Additional Documents‘ field.
- upload your Confirmation of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent document in the ‘Additional Documents‘ field.
If you experience difficulties applying online call 1300 984 220 and someone will be able to assist you. Outside business hours please email: email@example.com.
CSIRO will contact you if any suitable Postgraduate Scholarship fitting your profile become available.