ICGEB 2021-22 is offering Arturo Falaschi Ph.D. Fellowships to highly motivated B.Sc(Hons)/MSc degree holders who wish to pursue Ph.D. research studies in a world-class scientific environment at ICGEB. The selected fellows get to participate in competitive research programs, access state-of-the-art facilities, participate in ICGEB Meetings and several other activities.
- The selected fellows will receive a monthly stipend accordingly: Trieste (Italy): Euro 1,300, New Delhi (India): USD 1,020, Cape Town (South Africa): ZAR 12,500.
- Travel expenses from the participant’s home country to the ICGEB lab at the beginning of the fellowship and a return travel provision upon completion of the fellowship
- Medical health insurance coverage
- Visa and other renewal costs
- Accommodation support
- Applicant's updated CV
- Proposed research of maximum 3 pages along with 2 pages of references and figures
- A written statement from ICGEB Group Leader/PI
- English Language Certificate (TOEFL/Cambridge etc.)
- Photocopy of applicant's passport
- Academic certificates
- Reference letters (3)
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by , . You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be below the age of 32 years at the time of application (i.e. date of birth after 31/03/1988) for a position in Trieste, Italy. There is no age limit for applications for ICGEB New Delhi and Cape Town.
- Be nationals of an ICGEB member state.
- Hold a BSc (Honours) degree to pursue research at ICGEB Trieste and Cape Town or
- Hold an MSc degree to pursue research at ICGEB Campus, New Delhi.
- Be proficient in the English language which should be supported by a proficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate, or equivalent).
How To Apply
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Provide information on name, address, nationality, research group, etc.
Step 3: Upload the required documents and submit the application.
Note: Applicants need to contact the ICGEB Group Leader/PI of their choice with a motivation letter so as to determine the availability of laboratory space and to define the research project proposal that will be an integral part of the application.