All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) invites applications from GATE/GPAT qualified students for AICTE PG (GATE/GPAT) Scholarship 2020-21. The key objective of the scholarship is to ensure the development of technical education in India. Eligible scholars will get a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 for their post-graduate studies.
The selected students will get a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 per month for the duration of two years or the duration of the course, whichever is lower.
The following documents are required:
- GATE/GPAT scorecard (Scanned)
- Bank passbook (Scanned)
- Scanned copy of Aadhaar card (Students from J&K, Meghalaya and Assam are exempted)
- Scanned copy of caste certificate
- Scanned copy of the Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate, not more than a year old (only for OBC candidates)
Note: All the documents uploaded must be in PDF format.
Terms and Conditions
- Students who qualify GATE/GPAT exam after the date of admission will not be considered.
- Applicant should not be receiving any grant, scholarship, emoluments, stipend or salary from any other provider during their course.
- Applicants will have to submit an undertaking, mentioning that they will not leave the course before it's completion. If they do, they will have to repay the total amount drawn before quitting.
- The selected students will have to take 8-10 hours per week of work including tutorials, laboratory classes, development and maintenance of laboratories, assistance in research and development activities, maintenance and operation of computers and other central facilities, assistance in the library, etc.
- Applicants have to submit a bank account registered on his/her name. Joint bank accounts will not be considered.
- Candidates admitted for part-time courses are not eligible to apply.
- Creamy layer OBC candidates who had qualified under OBC category are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates qualified under SC/ST/OBC/Physically Handicapped not having an authentic certificate are also not eligible.
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through following steps -
Step 1: Get the institute ID and student ID from the institute.
Step 2: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and provide the necessary details to validate student ID.
Step 3: Fill in the application form for PG Scholarship GATE/GPAT.
Step 4: Upload the required documents to the portal in PDF format only.
Step 5: Click on "Submit Application" after completing all the steps.