The Bachelor of Science in Psychological Science and HRM provides an excellent foundation in psychology and human resource management to enable you to be successful in any field requiring an understanding of people and their interactions. This four-year psychology program emphasizes the application of knowledge to problems arising in professional practice and particularly in the human resources discipline. You will graduate with the skills necessary to work in human resource management, health and community services, employment recruitment, employee development and training, social welfare agencies, and human development in both the public and private sectors. Additionally, you will be prepared to pursue graduate courses in professional or research-related fields.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
IELTS: 6.5 GRE: 299 TOEFL: 79
We can help you
During this course you will, over four years of fulltime teaching periods, study topics including:
• Strategic Career Design
• Science and Professional Practice in Psychology
• Foundations of Biostatistics and Epidemiology
• Human Resources Management Introduction
• Building a Sustainable Workforce
• Psychological Science Correlational Methods
• Strategic Rewards and Performance Management
• Advanced Psychological Science Qualitative Methods
• Mixed Methods Research in Health Psychology
• Indigenous and Cross Cultural Psychology
Curtin University reserves the right to change course content to provide maximum learning outcomes. Any changes to a course structure will respect students’ rights to finish on time and will not require them to take additional units.
India: CBSE/ICSE – 60% HSC – 65%. Additionally, mathematics is essential, and calculus is desirable.
To enter our Bachelor of Science (Psychological Science) program, you will require GCE A-Levels: 5 points (best of 3 subjects) | IB: 24 points |
The English language requirements are an IELTS overall band score of 6.0 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band.
Curtin Dubai is offering the prospect to obtain the Bachelor of Science (Psychological Science and Human Resource Management) for AED 226,800*
Students studying this course can explore career opportunities as:
• Human resources officers / managers
• Market researchers
• Psychologist (after further studies/training)
• Public/Industrial relations officers
• Recruitment Consultant
• Project Managers
• Life Coaches
• Guidance / Career Counsellors
We can help you