IUPUI offers a variety of scholarships to international students. Review the options below to see what fits best for you. Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
These points will be helpful to keep in mind when considering IUPUI's scholarships:
- If you plan to enroll in a fall term, apply by November 1 for maximum scholarship consideration or apply by February 15 (extended until June 1 for fall 2021 applicants) for merit scholarship consideration. If you plan to enroll at IUPUI in the spring term, apply by December 1 for merit scholarship consideration.
- Students are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores to be considered for merit scholarships. However, you will need to submit them if you decide to apply for the Honors College competitive scholarships.
- All scholarships require you to be enrolled full time in the fall and spring semesters.
- Scholarships listed below are for international students classified as non-resident for tuition purposes only, your scholarship will be adjusted to an in-state award if you are later reclassified as an in-state resident status.
- Most admission-based scholarships require that you maintain a GPA of 3.0 to renew the scholarships from year to year.
- Scholarship funds cannot be used for intensive study of English as a Second Language.
Applicable course, university and country
This scholarship is applicable for Bachelors Degree
This scholarship is applicable for the following courses in Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis in USA
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Marketing
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business - International Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Neuroscience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Physics
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Energy Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Motorsports Engineering
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer and Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Informatics
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Applied Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- BS in Biomedical Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- The scholarship is available to all bachelor’s degrees
Application Process for this scholarship
Type of documents Indicates if this type of document is required to be submitted
Official transcripts Required
- Submit full and complete academic records from every secondary school and university/post-secondary institution attended
- The records should also include any coursework currently in progress
- If the original academic records are not issued in English, submit both the copies of the original records in the native language and copies that have been translated into English by an official translation agency
- Proof Of English language proficiency
- Submit a copy of the Passport ID Page
Students will be auto-considered for this scholarship when they apply for the courses on which this scholarship is applicable. No separate application is needed.