We all know that most scholarships cover your basic tuition fees and contribute a little towards other expenses. But did you also know that you can cover all your expenses with the help of fully-funded scholarships? We’ve got some good news for you! We wish to tell you that there are a number of universities that offer full scholarships to international students. What is the wait for? This article will guide you through the universities and their fully funded scholarship programmes for international students.
List Of Universities Offering Full Scholarships For International Students
There are a number of universities from different countries across the world that offer fully funded scholarships for international students. We will share with you the top few universities along with the details regarding their scholarship programmes.
Yale University is a private Ivy League Research University; one of the only universities that offer full scholarships for international students. The Yale University scholarship is one such programme offered to students wishing to pursue their undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD for their higher education.
What does the scholarship include?
- The Yale University scholarship is a need-based scholarship covering 100% of the tuition fees provided the students demonstrate their financial needs.
- Based on the financial status, the assets and the income generation of the student’s family, the scholarship amount can vary from a few hundred dollars to over USD $70,000 per year. The average Yale University scholarship is USD $50,000 a year.
- For those students whose parents earn less than USD $65,000 a year, payment is not required and students can then study in Yale University that will cover their tuition fees, room and board.
University Of Cambridge
One of the Uk based universities that offer full scholarships for international students is Cambridge University. Gates Cambridge scholarship is offered for masters and PhD studies. There are over 80 full cost scholarships that are provided to international students every year. Approximately, two-thirds of these awards are granted to PhD students.
What are the benefits of the scholarship?
This scholarship is awarded at £17,500 per annum as stipend, health insurance, academic development funding upto £2,000 and an extra family allowance up to £10,120 per annum.
You can also apply for the Chevening Scholarship if you wish to study at a UK based university.
Stanford University is one among the many universities that offer full scholarships for international students. Students wishing to pursue their masters or PhD can make use of these scholarships to cover their expenses, while affording a quality education. This scholarship attracts promising leaders from all disciplines to Stanford University.
What are the benefits of fully funded scholarships offered at Stanford University?
- A travel stipend directed towards an economy-class ticket for an annual trip to and from Stanford University.
- A stipend towards living and academic expenses for room, books, and other materials.
- Covers full tuition fees and related application fees.
In Australia, there are several universities that offer full scholarships for international students. Monash University is one amongst them. It is one of the universities in Australia for masters and PhD where fully funded scholarships are crucial to performing financially well. Monash scholarships reward excellence and help you achieve your ambitions, regardless of your circumstances. They’re seeking the curious, the optimistic, students who want to make a difference in the world.
- Fully funded scholarship covering tuition costs
- An annual living allowance of AUD $35,600
- A relocation allowance of AUD $550
- A research allowance per annum of AUD 1,500
University of Oxford
The UK universities that offer full scholarships for international students fall amongst the top ranked universities and therefore attract millions of students to it. Felix scholarship is offered to outstanding students of India to pursue graduate studies at the University of Oxford, University of Reading and the School of Oriental and African studies, the University of London.
This scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees, a grant for living costs, and one return flight from India to the UK.
Germany is filled with universities that offer full scholarships for international students. The DAAD scholarship programme is aimed at Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Doctoral and Postdoctoral students. Students from all nationalities can apply for this scholarship and eligible students can study at any German university. There are many other fully funded scholarships in Germany that include Erasmus, Heinrich Boll Foundation, Friedrich Ebert Foundation and so on.
What do German fully funded scholarships usually cover?
- Postgraduate students wishing to study in Germany can apply for these scholarships and get an amount of 861 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Allowance for a German language course
Additionally, there are several other universities that offer fully funded scholarships for international students and they include:
- University College Of Dublin – UCD Global Graduate Scholarships
- University of Queensland – University of Queensland Postgraduate Coursework Scholarships
- UWE Bristol University – UWE International Scholarships
- University of Southampton – University of Southampton LLM International Scholarships
- Cornell University – Cornell University Tata Scholarships
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog on Universities That Offer Full Scholarships For International Students. If you need more assistance with studying abroad, here are some blogs that we think you will enjoy reading –
- Top 10 Fully Funded Scholarships In The UK
- Forget The Myths About Merit Based Scholarships
- The Best Scholarships for Students Studying Abroad
You can find many scholarships like the ones mentioned in this blog and more on the UniScholarz website. Simply sign up for free today and start applying to your dream scholarships. If you need assistance with student accommodation and education loan, head over to UniAcco and UniCreds respectively, today.
Get Personalised Counselling Expert